Careers that matter.
We are reshaping how property managers interact with their residents on a daily basis. Now is the perfect time to bring tech to the property management industry. Join us.
Exciting full time opportunity to join on the ground floor of financial and real estate based software. Looking for self-motivated, hard working people that can answer help desk tickets and interface with clients on issues they report.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to payments, messaging and surveys. Responds to help desk requests and phone calls; escalates issues to proper resources; and reports weekly on status of tickets and client satisfaction.
- Support our property managers and residents with a positive attitude
- Monitor help desk and reply to all tickets and calls in a timely manner
- Work with proper resources on any technical issues with software
- Contact users as needed to help them with any issues/questions
- Respond in timely manner to directives from operations supervisor
- Handle payments, change requests, website questions, etc. in a clear, concise and efficient manner
- Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation
- Be a customer advocate by suggesting improvements to our processes and procedures
- Work with new clients to get them set up on the Aptexx system
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and grasp technical concepts
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills – You must be able to convey information lain a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers
- At least two years in a customer service role
- A strong sense of urgency
- Detail oriented and a pattern of high level of accuracy
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Home office with High-Speed Internet Access
Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
- Knowledge of Visa/MC operating rules & regulations preferred
- Basic understanding of how integrations work
- Knowledge of Property Management Solutions (Yardi, MRI, onseSite)
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deploy schedule