JOBSReady for your next challenge?
Careers that matter.
We are reshaping how property managers interact with their residents on a daily basis. Now is the perfect time to bring tech to the property management industry. Join us.
Exciting full time opportunity to join on the ground floor of financial and real estate based software. Looking for self-motivated, hard working people that can answer help desk tickets and interface with clients on issues they report.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to payments, messaging and surveys. Responds to help desk requests and phone calls; escalates issues to proper resources; and reports weekly on status of tickets and client satisfaction.
- Support our property managers and residents with a positive attitude
- Monitor help desk and reply to all tickets and calls in a timely manner
- Work with proper resources on any technical issues with software
- Contact users as needed to help them with any issues/questions
- Respond in timely manner to directives from operations supervisor
- Handle payments, change requests, website questions, etc. in a clear, concise and efficient manner
- Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation
- Be a customer advocate by suggesting improvements to our processes and procedures
- Work with new clients to get them set up on the Aptexx system
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and grasp technical concepts
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills – You must be able to convey information lain a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers
- At least two years in a customer service role
- A strong sense of urgency
- Detail oriented and a pattern of high level of accuracy
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Home office with High-Speed Internet Access
Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
- Knowledge of Visa/MC operating rules & regulations preferred
- Basic understanding of how integrations work
- Knowledge of Property Management Solutions (Yardi, MRI, onseSite)
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deploy schedule
National Sales Executive
Aptexx is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the property management industry. We are currently seeking a National Sales Executive to join our sales team! To accommodate our growth, we are seeking Business to Business sales professionals with experience generating new and recurring revenues through software solution-focused selling.
This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals who are driven to hunt for new business and those who have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach in a competitive environment. It is absolutely critical that the National Account Executive be a proven fast-learner who can quickly adapt to a constantly evolving software solution.
- Prospecting, Lead Generation, and Lead Development
- Diligent sales activity documentation in our Custom CRM
- Complex Software Demonstrations
- Internal Sales Meetings
- Market Research
This is not a regular office job. Especially after the first 90 days on the job, you will be responsible for productively managing your own time without being micro-managed.
Salary: $40-50k, DOE
Year one total compensation projected over $100k.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- A strong background in solution-based software sales is absolutely required.
- Sound knowledge of basic sales principles such as lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation and closure
- Understanding of sales strategies using consultative selling and relationship-building techniques
- Strong presentation skills
- An assertive, engaging personality and a demonstrated record of generating results
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented and be able to function remotely with little direction
- Must also have the ability to understand technical products; use a computer for administrative needs along with our own custom CRM system
- Entrepreneurial spirit in a small company culture
- You have sold software solutions inside the property management industry.
- You can learn new software quickly.
- You run an awesome GoToMeeting demo.
- You have some awesome prospecting email templates.
- You can tell us something about one of our competitors that we don’t already know.